Learn more about what we do
Welcome to our website
EE Business Intelligence aims to be a positive formative influence in the energy and electricity sectors of South and Southern Africa in order to unlock the economic and human potential of the region.
In summary our business activities and services comprise:
This is generally done on a case-by-case project basis, focusing on the areas of expertise, and covered by a confidentiality agreement.
This is generally done on a more extended or ongoing basis, focussing on the areas of expertise, and covered by a confidentiality agreement.
This generally includes: presentations; facilitation and hosting of webinars to bring selected issues onto the national stage; acting as MC, panel chair and/or presentor at online or face-to-face conferences, seminars, workshops and corporate events; writing and commentary on radio, TV, print, electronic and social media; and marketing and promotion of events by email newsletter and social media.
Our independent specialist consulting, engineering, analysis, media and communication services cover policy, economic, social, regulatory, standardisation, training and business development in the energy and electricity sectors of South and Southern Africa, and includes:
• Thought leadership and analysis
• Research and writing assignments
• Consulting and special assignments
• Business intelligence for strategic decisions and planning
• Corporate presentations and engagements
• Media engagements and commentary
• Public and private speaking engagements
• Communication strategy and implementation
• Subscription-based information and analysis
• Strategic event facilitation and management